Did you know that flyers were among the earliest printed pieces ever produced? They were called broadsides and were used primarily for advertising and political purposes.
Flyers remain as popular as ever in today’s business world. They’re easy to produce, easy to distribute, and, most importantly, easy to scan and read.
Flyers offer the opportunity to share a message and have an impact in a narrow time frame, getting your client to respond to your call to action. Flyers can be printed on uncoated paper which yields a matte appearance or on glossy paper to bring out the colors in artwork. Flyers are usually one sheet of paper printed on one or two sides and are used for the following:
- Announcements of events
- Product information
- Fact sheets handed out at trade shows or conferences
- A follow up mailer in response to a request for more information
- An offer for a discount or sample or trial of a new product
- The components of an effective flyer are as follows:
- A compelling headline that generates interest
- A statement of your message that shows what makes you the best option
- A compelling offer resulting in the recipient to take a specific action
- We design and print flyers in a variety of sizes, shapes, and stocks of paper, with one, two, or full color.
With human attention spans running as short as eight seconds, marketing flyers offer you the opportunity to share a quick message and have an impact in a narrow time frame. That’s why printed flyers are the perfect marketing collateral when you need to catch the attention of your audience and get them to take action.
Let Kendall Press help you create high quality, custom flyers that give your marketing a boost and provide a solution for your customers. Please call or email us with questions for help with your next flyer project or contact us through our web site to request a quote for help with your next flyer project.